1. Your USF ID, which serves as a meal card, is required for all transactions — no exceptions. Activation is required.
2. All meal plans are a two-semester contract (Fall and Spring). If you begin classes in the Spring, you are not required to purchase a second semester meal plan.
3. “All Access” plan participants are not limited to a specific number of meals they can eat in one day, but are limited to one carry-out per meal period; however meal plan participants may only use meals for themselves. The 5 Day All Access Plan is valid for use at any dining hall during operating hours Monday through Friday only.
4. Meal plans are not transferable to others on the All-Access and Any 15 Plans. Members may bring in guests with the dining dollar portion of their meal plan only.
5. Dining dollars are nonrefundable. Unused dining dollars will carry over from Fall to Spring with the purchase of the same dollar value dining plan for the Spring semester. Unused dining dollars will expire at the end of Spring semester, Saturday, May 5, 2012.
6. The meal week runs from Wednesday morning to Tuesday late night. Unused meals on the Any 15 Plan do not carry forward to the next week.
7. Meals on the BULLBlock 165, 100, 60 and 40 must be used within one semester. Unused meals from the Fall semester do not carry forward to the Spring semester. BullBlock members may have their card swiped up to four times per meal period.
8. Carry-out is available and is provided to you as a courtesy. You must tell the cashier you want your meal to go at the time you enter the facility. You may not take a seat in the facility once you have your carry-out box. No double portions on any one item. Only one beverage cup is allowed, and must be used for beverages only. The carry-out box must be fully closed when you leave (no filling up lid and base separately). If you require unlimited seconds, you must dine in. We offer one to go meal per meal period on all meal plans. Failure to follow these rules will result in the forfeiture of your carry-out privileges.
9. If your ID card is lost or stolen, you must report it to the Dining Services office, located in the Marshall Student Center, and the USF Card office. You can receive a temporary card from Dining Services for up to five days at a fee of $10. You must give us a new card number within the five days, or your meal plan will be placed on hold. You will be refunded the $10 if you return the temporary card within the five-day period.
10. USF Dining Services reserves the right to alter services or hours of operation. Notice will be given with modified schedules posted in all dining locations and online. Dining halls may be open prior to residence hall opening dates — entry during those times is by cash or credit card. Fall 2011 meal plans begin Wednesday, August 17 with Lunch and end Saturday, December 10 with Lunch. Spring 2012 meal plans begin Sunday, January 8 with Dinner and end Saturday, May 5 with Lunch. Dining locations will be closed in the Fall for Thanksgiving (closing Wednesday, November 23 after Dinner and reopening Sunday, November 27 for Dinner), Winter Break (closing Saturday, December 10 after Lunch and reopening Sunday, January 8 with Dinner) and Spring Break (closing Friday, March 9 after Dinner and reopening Sunday, March 18 with Dinner).
11. You will not receive an invoice for any balances owed, including for the Spring semester. All meal plans, including dining dollar plans, are a two-semester contract. You must make your Spring payment with a valid payment method. Payment for Fall 2011 Meal Plans are due at the time of sign up for voluntary students, and by Wednesday, August 3, 2011 for mandatory students. Spring 2012 Meal Plan payment is due Wednesday, November 30, 2011 for both voluntary and mandatory students. Late payments will be subject to a $25 late fee. Meal plans will be put on hold if payments are not made by due dates.
12. Prices listed are for Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 semesters. Prices include tax on the meal plan portion. Dining dollars will be taxed as spent. Unused dining dollars carry forward from Fall to Spring, with the purchase of the same dollar value Dining Plan in the Spring Semester.
Unused dining dollars expire Saturday, May 5, 2012. Prices subject to change (proposed rates for 2011 - 2012).
13. All credit card transactions will be processed at the time of payment. A $29 administrative fee will be charged for any returned checks or disputed credit card charges.
We recommend that all payments be submitted two weeks prior
to posted due dates to avoid any disruption in usage of the Meal Plan.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
All Fall 2011 Meal Plan payments are due no later than Wednesday, August 3, 2011.
All Spring 2012 Meal Plan payments are due no later than Wednesday, November 30, 2011.