Longwood University Commuter Student Meal Plans
Add, Drop, or Change Meal Plan Request Form
IMPORTANT!!If you are a Resident Student, living in one of the properties managed by Longwood University, do NOT complete this form. Please log in to the Student Housing Gateway to manage your meal plan at https://rms.longwood.edu/
This Longwood University Meal Plan Contract is for Commuter Students and is valid through the end of semester exams. Meal Plans will be charged per semester. If you drop/change your meal plan, you will be charged a pro-rated amount for meals and Bonus Dollars (based on expected consumption) per plan that you purchase. If the Meal Plan is added after the University's add/drop date, you must pay full cost for the plan and the contract is valid through the end of semester exams. A commuter meal plan must be added each semester; it will not automatically roll over from fall to spring semester.
Commuter Students may add, drop or change their meal plan through the end of the Academic add/drop period.
Dropping or downgrading your meal plan? Please see the deadlines below:
Fall 2013: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 5:00 pm
Spring 2014: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 5:00 pm
Terms of the Commuter Student Meal Plan Contract:
- Meal plans and Bonus Dollars are loaded onto your Lancer Card (Longwood ID card)
- Weekly meals are to be used within the Monday-Sunday week and will reset each Monday morning. Unused meals do not carry over. Use one of your 5 guest meals to treat a friend.
- Block meals are allotted all at once in the beginning of the semester to use however you wish. Unused meals do not carry over to the following semester. Use one of your block meals to treat a friend.
- Bonus Dollars will carry over from fall to spring semester, if a meal plan is purchased both semesters.
- All meal plans and Bonus Dollars are valid until the end of spring semester exams.
- Meals Plans are non-transferable.
- Bonus Dollars cannot be increased. Once Bonus Dollars are depleted, you may add money to Lancer CA$H to continue making dining purchases with your Lancer Card.
- Commuter Students can add or upgrade their meal plan but must pay full cost for the plan.
- Meal plan charges will be added or adjusted on your student account and this process may take up to two business days from the time of submission. Your meal plan will be active once you see the charges on your student account.
View your meal plan balance and transaction history online at www.longwood.edu/lancercard.If you have any questions about your meal plan, please contact the Lancer Card Center at email@example.com or 434-395-2715.